Friday, February 15, 2008

Assignment 2: My day is about dozing off...

Well... Assignment which uses pictures to tell a story. This time on a website. Firstly i think that 180kb is way too small. Given the current technology, the size limt 180kb is really a redundent limit i think. But anyway, a chance to learn resizing i think...

I'll be retaking some photos then i'll get them uploaded as I think that my work here is quite "soggy". Originally I was thinking of a comic style story, hence u will see many impossible scenes here but I dun have the time to do a comic style frame. Will try to do it for the final version. Anyways... So here goes...

Woke up from sleep, stretching...



Doing the usual morning routine stuffs...


Rush down to get a bus to school...


Suddenly Godzilla crush the bus and I was shocked in "comic style"!!


It send me to "cloud nine" with one powerful sweep of its tail... Note the motion blur of the tail...


I landed on a lamp pose, in "battle clothes" and a slight motion shadow behind me...


With some preparations, i flashed out my sword in the middle of nowhere...

I fought the Godzilla...


And smash it into two!!


The bus jerked, and I woke up. Well just a dream i guess...


And as i approach the school, I dozed off in the lecture room.


And the ZzzZzz monster who always appears in my sleep time came and disturb my peace... AGAIN...

Comments: Last 2 pictures can be taken out. They do not have an obvious link with the previous pictures.

Well initially i have a completely linked pictures. 13 in total. Due to the limit and my incapability of efficiently reducing the size of the pictures, I had to remove some of them...

Anyways gonna retake and photoshop all the pictues also... if not no fun le... haha... gonna try different styles his time... Yeah!!


No comments: